Romania Factory Window Decal
Romania originally began producing the AKM in the early 1960's under license from Russia at a small arms plant called Uzina Mecanica Sadu. As manufacturing and export sales increased, production of Romanian Kalashnikovs was taken over by the state controlled factory, Cugir, or "Uzina Mecanica Cugir" in Transylvania. Cugir was originally established in 1799 under the Austrian Empire. AK's produced at the popular Cugir Plant can be distinguished by the proof mark on the trunnion depicting an upward facing triangle with an un-fletched arrow inside connecting to the bottom of the triangle. Some copies may also have an empty triangle proof mark with no arrow.
- These sticker decals have no background. The white in the picture is the decal. Perfect for your, car window or mirror, laptop or any other smooth clean surface.
- The decals can be removed with ease, however will not be able to be reapplied once removed.
- Decal Measures approximately 4 Inches.
How To Apply Your Car Decal:
- CLEAN: Wipe clean the window or surface you are applying the decal to with a mild cleaner. Allow to dry.
- PEEL: Carefully peel off the paper backing layer from the decal. (Only the white vinyl decal and the clear semi adhesive transfer layer should remain).
- APPLY: Place your decal on the window or desired surface. Use a credit card to rub and smooth the decal onto the window/ surface.
- REMOVE: Now remove the clear transfer layer by slowly peeling it off starting from the corner. (Only the vinyl decal should remain).
- SHOW OFF: Take pictures and send them to your like minded friends and upload to social media remembering of course to send links to this page and tag us!!! (@faktory47, #faktory47)
Seems to be good quality sticker made of thick vinyl material. Easy to apply.
All your stuff is just neat as s$it! It's exclusive; because ya gotta know what it is to know what it is. It's inclusive; same reason. I can "legitimately" wear three different designs and that's just neat... you know what.