Poland Fabryka Broni - Tumblers
Poland began manufacturing the Kalashnikov AK under license of the Soviet Union in 1957 in the Lucznik plant in Radom, Poland. The Lucznik Plant was originally founded in 1922 and designated Factory 11 after World War II. To avoid confusion with another Factory #11, an oval was placed around the numerical 11. This oval encased 11 logo proof mark can be found on the trunnion of Polish made Kalashnikovs produced at the Lucznik arms factory. During the later 1950's, the Polish Factory 11 assisted the Soviets in supplying parts and expertise to their Bulgarian allies in establishing their own production. These early model Bulgarian copies bear both the Bulgarian Factory 10 proof mark as well the Polish Factory 11 logo.
- Insulates cold beverages up to 24 hours
- Insulates hot beverages up to 6 hours
- Durable, double-walled construction
- High performance vacuum insulation
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel, no liner
- 100% stainless interior
- Food safe plastic lid with no spill latch and straw hole
- Extra wide mouth for easy filling and pouring
- No BPA, phthalates, lead, or other toxins
- Does not retain or impart flavors
- Slim design fits in most cup holders
Fabryka Broni Tumblers
The tumblers are a top notch and very well designed product - do a super job with keeping your beverages at a perfectly chilled temperature with a minimal amount of ice melting.
Great design and quality. Would buy again!