Bulgarian Factory 10 - Window Decal
Arsenal Joint Stock Company, also known as Arsenal J.S., J.S.C. Arsenal AD, Factory 10, or simply Arsenal, is an adaptation of an artillery company dating back to 1878. Today, Arsenal is located in Kazanlak Bulgaria and manufactures small arms and military equipment, eighty percent of which is exported worldwide. Arsenal began AK production in 1958 and can be identified by the trunnion proof mark depicting the number 10 inside two concentric circles. ((10))
- These sticker decals have no background. The white in the picture is the decal. Perfect for your, car window or mirror, laptop or any other smooth clean surface.
- The decals can be removed with ease, however will not be able to be reapplied once removed.
- Decal Measures approximately 4 Inches.
How To Apply Your Car Decal:
- CLEAN: Wipe clean the window or surface you are applying the decal to with a mild cleaner. Allow to dry.
- PEEL: Carefully peel off the paper backing layer from the decal. (Only the white vinyl decal and the clear semi adhesive transfer layer should remain).
- APPLY: Place your decal on the window or desired surface. Use a credit card to rub and smooth the decal onto the window/ surface.
- REMOVE: Now remove the clear transfer layer by slowly peeling it off starting from the corner. (Only the vinyl decal should remain).
- SHOW OFF: Take pictures and send them to your like minded friends and upload to social media remembering of course to send links to this page and tag us!!! (@faktory47, #faktory47)
Very nice decal, looks great on my truck's back window
Another great product from Faktory 47.
Faktory 47 is the only place to go for AK swag. I love their AK factory stickers, this Bulgarian (10) finishes out the collection.